D.E. Christman's LiveJournal
Grendel's Den Design Studio - GrendelsDen.net
22 February 2012 @ 04:58 am
18 February 2012 @ 03:49 pm
16 February 2012 @ 08:03 am
- Wed, 19:23: ABC daytime TV show is discussing Kegel exercise on daytime TV. Quick! To the One Million Moms Crusade Mobile!
02 February 2012 @ 08:03 am
31 January 2012 @ 09:05 am
25 January 2012 @ 08:03 am
18 January 2012 @ 09:09 am
07 January 2012 @ 08:05 am
31 December 2011 @ 08:29 pm
29 December 2011 @ 08:04 am
20 December 2011 @ 01:29 am
- Пн, 17:37: My favorite Bond villain is dead!?! Goodbye Kim Jong Il. Dr. No and Ernst Stavro Blofeld had nothing on your genuine love of the craft.
16 December 2011 @ 03:13 pm
- Пт, 18:47: Happy birthday to Bill Hicks. Your wit and wisdom is truly missed. Especially now.
14 December 2011 @ 04:43 pm
- Вт, 23:38: This day can officially be fed a bag of wangs. And not in a good way.
13 December 2011 @ 04:17 am
18 November 2011 @ 08:17 am
11 November 2011 @ 08:17 am
09 November 2011 @ 08:17 am
04 November 2011 @ 10:10 am
- Чт, 17:17: Verizon, thanks for not making that automated phone call to let me know the outage was fixed dispute the fact you said you would. Classy.
03 November 2011 @ 12:08 pm
- Чт, 04:54: Using Steph's Droid. Large Verizon internet outage in Pa. Been down since 6PM. May not be back up for 24/48 hours says customer service.
20 October 2011 @ 08:17 am
19 October 2011 @ 08:17 am
- Вт, 20:59: I think all of the creepy Industrial & Dark Ambient music is freaking out the contractors next door.
- Вт, 23:13: Tea, you're just the right match for rum. You're both dark, spicy, & liquid. I think you should get together more often. It'd be magical.
- Ср, 01:03: Time to find something to watch on the flix of net.
- Ср, 03:35: Just watched "Nude for Satan", which was like a '70s occult edition of 'Dear Penthouse'.
18 October 2011 @ 08:17 am
- Mon, 19:10: Great weekend of photo shooting. Now to make it all come together.
18 October 2011 @ 02:15 am
- Пн, 19:10: Great weekend of photo shooting. Now to make it all come together.
12 October 2011 @ 08:18 am
06 October 2011 @ 06:33 pm
04 October 2011 @ 08:17 am
- Mon, 19:47: The likes of a George Carlin, Hunter S. Thompson, or Bill Hicks would be helpful right about now. But currently we got nothing.
03 October 2011 @ 08:18 am
02 October 2011 @ 08:17 am
- Сб, 17:20: Realizing the Wilhelm Scream is the equivalent of Star Trek's Red Shirt in the film "Them!" (giant ants terrorizing dumb people).
29 September 2011 @ 08:18 am
28 September 2011 @ 08:17 am
- Tue, 17:53: RT @phillyzombie: Great mini-documentary from this past Philly Zombie Crawl! http://ow.ly/6GryM
- Tue, 18:05: RT @pennjillette: I haven't followed the Wall Street Protest at all, and I don't usually agree with @Lawrence but this is an amazing hunk...
- Tue, 18:07: Video @pennjillette was referring to: http://ow.ly/6Gt0S
27 September 2011 @ 08:17 am
- Mon, 17:51: All of this rain makes me think this is what it's like to live in Seattle or the UK. But without all of the junkies. Or whinny music. But...
- Mon, 21:39: Can't say that I'm shocked that there's still no real coverage of Occupy Wall Street by the major media outlets. Media blackout anyone?
- Mon, 21:42: Unfamiliar with Occupy Wall Street? You shouldn't be: http://ow.ly/6Fufn
26 September 2011 @ 08:17 am
- Sun, 20:27: What. A. Philly Zombie Prom! Now it really feels like Halloween!
24 September 2011 @ 08:17 am
23 September 2011 @ 08:17 am
- Thu, 20:20: R.E.M. breaks up, FaceBook is morphing into... something, and the Phills lost 5 in a row. The end-times are surely upon us!
- Thu, 20:42: RT @BoingBoing: CERN claims to have discovered particle that travels faster than light http://t.co/eiolYOlx
- Thu, 21:41: TweetDeck's linking is all screwy for me today. Anyone else?
21 September 2011 @ 08:02 am
18 September 2011 @ 08:17 am
- Sat, 15:10: It feels good to know that I can indeed make life better for someone. Weird, I know.
- Sat, 16:30: I will not sell out and get Starbucks pumpkin spice latte.
- Sat, 19:52: @interventioncon I shouldn't be surprised the zombie larpers assume I'm involved with their dead-lovin' fun time, should I?
- Sat, 20:34: RT @interventioncon: BTW, If anybody is still looking for a hotel room for tonight, come talk to Registration!
- Sat, 21:06: Got Halloween decorations & props you don't want? The kind that's cheep to free? If so let me know. A friend is looking.
- Sat, 22:40: Windows 8 & IE 10 no Flash support! http://me.lt/830Cg
15 September 2011 @ 08:17 am